Revealed on July 25, 2013
There are a number of methods you may get monetary savings within the Well being Insurance coverage Market®. The way you save, and the way a lot you save, will depend on a number of issues, together with household dimension and earnings.
- You might be able to get decrease prices in your month-to-month premiums if you enroll in a Market medical insurance plan.
- You could qualify for decrease out-of-pocket prices for , , and .
- You or your youngster might get free or low-cost protection via Medicaid or the Youngsters’s Well being Insurance coverage Program (CHIP).
- You can’t be charged extra for a pre-existing situation or as a result of you’re a lady.
- You might be able to be coated in your father or mother’s insurance coverage plan in case you’re beneath 26.
- You might be able to purchase a lower-premium “catastrophic” protection plan, in case you’re beneath 30.
- Small companies might qualify for the expanded small enterprise well being care tax credit score.
How will I do know what I qualify for?
Whenever you fill out your Well being Insurance coverage Market® software, you’ll learn the way a lot it can save you and what protection you’ll qualify for.
Listed here are some necessary issues to learn about getting decrease prices on protection:
- Most individuals who apply will qualify for some sort of financial savings.
- Open enrollment begins October 1, 2013 and protection begins as quickly as January 1, 2014.
- Market plans and costs shall be accessible on October 1.
Within the meantime, reply a number of fast questions and we’ll offer you a customized listing of packages you could be eligible for, content material you’ll need to learn, and a guidelines that will help you prepare.
Questions? Name 1-800-318-2596, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. (TTY: 1-855-889-4325)