Chalk Discuss – Dwelling Shopping for in 2022
on Could 3, 2022
“MainStreet Chalk Discuss”
The MainStreet Monetary Planning Dialogue Membership
When: Tuesday 5-17-22 at 7:30pm Jap; 4:30pm Pacific
Recorded and in a position to retrieve for one week
How: Zoom Assembly, Free to ongoing shoppers; $10 for friends
E-mail: Data@mainstreetplanning to get a duplicate
Dwelling Shopping for in 2022
Hosted by: Jennifer Bush, CFP®
Visitor commentator: Carl Oguamanam
If you’re fascinated with shopping for a house this yr, however unsure in regards to the course of or how the present headlines will impression your plans, it would be best to pay attention in.
- Inflation is the best for the reason that early 80s
- Rates of interest are ticking up
- A number of affords are bringing house costs greater
- Shortages of constructing supplies are inflicting delays and elevated prices for remodels
In our subsequent Chalk Discuss dialog, we might be speaking all in regards to the present house shopping for course of and issues to consider as you prepare to leap in.
Among the matters we’ll focus on:
- How a lot house can you’ll be able to afford
- Typical down cost quantities, closing prices, and so forth.
- Help for first time house consumers
- What to anticipate if you’re a enterprise proprietor or entrepreneur
- The present mortgage course of
- What if I must promote my house first?