Following a six-month program, Startupbootcamp South Korea took half within the World Startup Academy Demo Day for 2021.
Seoul, December 14th, 2021 – For the second consecutive 12 months, Startupbootcamp supported eleven South Korean startups to develop their companies inside South Korea and past, via the World Startup Academy (GSA) programme.
The GSA Demo Day, held on December ninth, featured 10 startups from the 5 international accelerators collaborating within the World Startup Academy. Among the many 11 startups from Startupbootcamp’s cohort, Innoyard and Jubilee Instrument had been chosen to current. They’d the chance to pitch in entrance of a jury of 10 skilled buyers from around the globe.
Each firms did a tremendous job presenting their companies and progress potential. Mentioned potential was in the end recognised by the jury after they introduced that Innoyard can be awarded 1st place within the competitors!
Watch the replay: 2021년 글로벌창업사관학교 데모데이(GSA DEMO DAY 2021)
Thomas King, Program Director of Startupbootcamp South Korea, stated:
“We’re tremendous pleased with Sunbin and Woojung, they each did a tremendous job. I’ve little doubt that each these entrepreneurs will go on to do nice issues and we stay up for working with a brand new, and hopefully greater, batch of Korean entrepreneurs subsequent 12 months.”
About Startupbootcamp South Korea:
Startupbootcamp South Korea is an equity-free accelerator program for startups targeted on the D.N.A sector (Information, Community, Synthetic Intelligence), to speed up their entry into the worldwide financial system. This system is a part of Startupbootcamp South Korea’s partnership with the Korea Ministry of SMEs and Startups, Korea SMEs and Startups Company (KOSME), and the Korea Institute of Startup & Entrepreneurship Growth (KISED).
This 12 months, 11 startups participated within the 6-month program to achieve the subsequent stage of their progress lifecycle. The cohort benefited from a extremely tailor-made program targeted on the precise challenges and targets of every enterprise. Startupbootcamp offered founders and their groups with teaching, mentorship, workplace area in Seoul, and entry to a world community of company companions, mentors, and buyers.
- Eyedlab: a complete answer for Pet Identification utilizing iris recognition know-how.
- Gazun Gaos: sensible healthcare chairs that assist individuals obtain higher sitting posture and a more healthy way of life.
- Human Forest: VR instructional packages for getting ready kids for working life through the 4th industrial revolution.
- Innoyard: mobile-based 3D scanning and 3D printed medical units.
- JagalJagal: post-production software program for enhancing the standard and effectivity of main TV productions.
- Jubilee Instrument: transportable musical Devices and digital studying ecosystem.
- Kzone: empowering on-line sellers with a print-on-demand platform.
- Tago Cycle: digital indoor spinning bike and coaching platform for at-home coaching.
- Tatum Safety: cloud infrastructure administration system for making certain information safety and regulatory compliance.
- Ujura: sensible cat collar that gathers behavioral information for early illness detection.
- Yujin Worldwide: pores and skin evaluation machine and on-line cosmetics market.